Join The Laramie Chamber Business Alliance on February 18th from 12noon to 1pm at the Small Business Development Center, 406 South 21st for an expert-led small business round-table. There will be an open discussion on specific topics each month. You don’t have to be an expert, just bring the issues that you need help in getting resolved. This includes free lunch and will correspond to the e2e Wyoming event that will be held that evening.
The February 18th Small Business Round-table will be on “Tax Credits”.
You must RSVP to attend as space is limited. <—- click that link to RSVP
Abbey Hagerman, CPA will cover:
- What is self-employment tax?
- Are my contract laborers really employees?
- What is the vendor compensation credit for Sales & Use tax?
- Do I qualify for an R&D tax credit?
- Who really has to have workers compensation?
- I’ve heard of the SECURE Act, does this effect me?