This interactive workshop is an introduction to Instagram; intended for novices. We’ll cover the basics: creating an account, posting, using hashtags, following, liking, searching, and interacting. We’ll speak especially from the perspective of visual artists, using Instagram as a marketing tool to build customer relations and tell the artist’s story.
Make sure to bring your tablet or smartphone to follow along and get to know how this marketing tool can help you reach your customers and learn more about them.
1. Opening the Right Type of Account
2. Creating Content or Posts- which leads to…
3. Writing a caption
4. Tag other users
5. The Hashtags
6. Working with Comments
7. See who liked your posts and/or started following you… following them back.
8. Helpful companion apps… Boomerang, Layout, Repost, etc.
9. How to post to “Your Story”, live videos, paid posts, etc.
When: January 10th 2019
8 am to 10 am
Where: Laramie Plains Civic Center Room 208
710 East Garfield Suite 208
Laramie, WY 82070