We are here to help you grow your business through effective radio advertising.
Hits 106 is operated by locally owned Wolf Creek Radio Broadcasting. As a local company we understand the value of each and every dollar spent in our local community. Every dollar you spend with us stays in the community. You can even have the owner of the company produce your commercial. Where else will you find that?
Here are some of the features that set Hits 106 apart from other stations:
- We reach the 18-49 demographic with reasonable advertising rates.
- Your commercial will not play near a competitors ad. We make sure that each of our advertisers receives category exclusivity in the commercial break in which the ad plays.
- We stream our station online through our website 24/7 around the world providing extra benefit to our advertisers as all commercials we broadcast are passed through to our stream also.
- We do not charge for production of your commercial to run on our station.
- We will change your commercial as often as you like.
- Looking to promote your business online? We can help with that too!
Each business is unique and so are your advertising needs. Contact our team and we can find a plan that is right for your business.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 307-742-2379
9 good reasons to advertise on radio:
- Radio sells with immediacy
Research proves that radio regularly reaches consumers within two hours of their largest purchase of the day. Can there be a better time to reach customers than on their car radio while they are driving to do today’s shopping?
- Radio sells everywhere
Radio is the only true mobile medium. In the car, at work, and at play, radio is there…the companion and the advertising force your customers take with them wherever they go.
- Radio sells with intimacy
In your personal life, when you have something very important to community someone, which would you prefer – to show them a picture, to write to them, or to talk with the intimacy and emotion of the human voice? Radio is the intimacy and emotion of the human voice.
- Radio stars in the theater of the mind
Want a 100 piece symphony orchestra in your ad, an elephant, a chorus, a laughing child, a love song? With word pictures and emotion-evoking sounds, radio’s theater of the mind stimulates the most emotion-filled pictures the mind can comprehend.
- Radio escapes advertising’s clutter
Today’s print advertising mediums average 2/3 ad copy to 1/3 editorial copy. TV spends about 1/3 of its time on advertising. At about 10 minutes of advertising per hour we devote less than 1/5 of our time to ads. Radio is the uncluttered advertising medium.
- Radio is cost effective
Newspaper rates are up even though circulation is down. TV ad rates are up even though viewership is down. Radio advertising costs have grown less than any other major form of advertising.
- Reach is nice but frequency sells
Psychologists tell us that consumers need to be exposed to an advertising message at least three times before it begins to penetrate. Most local businesses cannot afford the necessary three-times-plus frequency that effective advertising demands using newspaper or TV. Radio is the reach and frequency medium you can afford.
Why spend $300 (or more) to reach your customers three times in a month when you can spend that same amount of money and reach them three times EVERY DAY for a month?
- You’re always on the front page with radio
With radio advertising you are front and center in the listener’s attention span when your ad is on the air. You’re never buried on page 42 and you’re never surrounded by your competitor’s ads. With radio, you are always on the front page.
- Radio is an active medium in an active society
Passive forms of advertising simply list merchandise or tell you where a product is available. Radio is an active medium capable of stirring emotion, creating demand, and selling your product or service. Today’s hotly competitive marketplace demands an active medium. That’s radio!