Due to forecast blizzard conditions and heavy snow the following closures have been announced for Wednesday, March 13th, 2019.
This list was last updated at 3:45pm on Wednesday March 13th
- Abundance Creative Arts
- Albany County offices will be closing at Noon. A decision for Thursday office hours will be made at 5am Thursday morning.
- Albany County Public Library has cancelled tax prep for tonight and the library is close
- Albany County School District – all schools will be closed, bus routes will not run, activities and field trips have been cancelled. – This closure has been extended through Thursday.
- Allstate Insurance in Laramie is closed
- ANB Bank is closed
- Art Connect Gallery is closed
- Aspen Family Chiropractic is closed
- Big Hollow Food Co-op closing at 5pm
- Biolife Plasma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield offices in Laramie are closed today
- Blue Federal Credit Union will be closed
- City of Laramie Administrative offices will be closing at Noon today and expect to remain closed Thursday.
- City of Laramie Municipal Court will be closed. Court appearances and filing deadlines will be extended due to the closure.
- City of Laramie Solid Waste Department and the Laramie Landfill will close today at noon (The landfill and trash collections are expected to return to normal Friday)
- Cool Cuts will be closed today.
- Dairy Queen will be closed today
- Dollar Tree will close at 4pm
- D.P. Dough is closed
- Edward Jones of Laramie
- Express Employment Professionals is closed
- FE Warren AFB is closed
- Feeding Laramie Valley will be closed and no Share pickups today
- Games Gauntlet
- Great Clips will be closed
- Head Start of Laramie is closed
- Laramie Community Recreation Center will close at noon and will be closed Thursday as well.
- Laramie Elks Lodge #582 is closed
- Laramie Pediatrics is closed
- Laramie Plains Civic Center Joint Powers board meeting for Wednesday is cancelled
- Laramie Plains Federal Credit Union is closed
- Laramie Physicians for Women & Children is closed today.
- Laramie Reproductive Health closed at 2:30pm
- Laramie Screen Printing & Embroidery
- LCCC – campus and outreach centers will be closed, associated activities are cancelled.
- Martindales Western Wear closing at 1pm
- McAlister’s Deli will close at 12noon
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital Outpatient Rehabilitation Clinic – all classes and therapy appointments have been cancelled.
- Open School will be closed today
- Peak Wellness Center is closed
- St Matthews Episcopal Cathedral
- Security First 1st Bank closed at 11:30am
- SmartStyle Salon in Walmart is closed
- Snowy Range Vision Clinic will close at 1pm today.
- State of Wyoming offices in Cheyenne are closed
- Sweet Melissa’s closed at 2pm
- Trinity Lutheran Church in Laramie is closed, no women’s bible study, no Lenten soup supper or evening worship
- Union Wireless in Laramie is close
- University of Wyoming has cancelled all classes for today
- UniWyo Federal Credit Union closed at 2pm
- US Bank will be closing at noon
- Wells Fargo Bank will close at noon
- Windy City Pet Store
- Works of Wyoming
- WYDOT Driver Services offices will close at 12noon today
- Wyoming Survey & Analysis (A dept at UW) has cancelled shifts for today
- Wyoming diving has cancelled practice for tonight
- Wyoming Downs and Homestretch Cafe will close at 5pm
- Monolith Ranch Tour of Baer Livestock Operations scheduled for Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 1:00 PM has been POSTPONED until April 11th.
- Traffic Commission’s regular meeting scheduled for Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 7:00 AM has been POSTPONED until next Thursday, March 21st.
Tough Guys Lawn Care – their office is open 8-5 and crews are out plowing and shoveling.
Snowy Range Taxi will be open tonight from 6pm-6am Thursday but will not be making runs outside city limit with few exceptions.
City of Laramie Essential operations including Police, Fire, and Streets Crews will continue to operate throughout the closure.
Residents are encouraged to:
- Maintain multiple ways to receive information
- Avoid any unnecessary travel
- Prepare for extended closures by having water, food, heat, blankets, and medical supplies available
If you know of additional closures or delays please call our office at 307-742-2126 at let us know or email firstname.lastname@example.org