Pick up your Wolf’s Sports Challenge cards at:
- Ace Hardware
- ACPE Federal Credit Union
- Chris Haglund Farmers Insurance
- The Feed Store
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital
- Laramie Lanes
- Northridge Discount Liquors
- True Value
- West Laramie Fly Store
RULES AND HOW TO PLAY
- To PLAY, mark the circle in the appropriate column of the team you think will win. If you predict the teams will “tie”, then mark that column. Write a score for the final game of the week to be used as a tie breaker.
- All cards may dropped off in person to the Hits 106 Studio at 1660 N. 4th ST, Suite W, Laramie, Wyoming 82072, by 5:00 pm each Friday. Any entries not received by 5:00PM each Friday will be disqualified. Cards mailed to this address with a Friday post mark will also be accepted.
- This contest is limited to one entry per person per week.
- Contest is open to anyone 18 years of age or older. No purchase necessary. Employees of Wolf Creek Radio Broadcasting, LLC and their families are not eligible to participate.
- Entry cards must be filled out completely to be eligible to win.
- The best card each week wins $106.10 in Hits 106 Cash redeemable at participating sponsor locations. Hits 106 Cash is NOT redeemable for cash.
- Play all 17 weeks and beat the Wolf to be eligible for the grand prize of $1,000 in Hits 106 Cash.
- Winners will be announced online at www.myhits106.com. Winners will also be notified by phone.
- All entries become the property of Wolf Creek Radio Broadcasting, LLC and none will be returned.
- The “Tie Breaker” is the last game listed on the card. Fill in a score for both teams in this game. In case of a tie, the weekly winner will be determined by who is closest to the actual score. A drawing will be held to pick the winner of any remaining ties.
- Promotional terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.